Girls Entering 3rd and 4th Grades in the Spring 2021
G4 formally U10 will be for players in 3rd and 4th grades.
Games played between the towns of West Newbury, Merrimac, Newburyport and Amesbury.
Games will be played on Saturdays between the hours of 8AM - 3PM depending on game location. (Tentative)
You must pay in full at time of Registration
**Cost of Uniform is not included in Registration Fees**
Uniforms have not changed form the reversable blue/white shirt and black shorts.
Uniforms need to be purchased at:
Team and League Outfitters
103 EAST Main Street (Rt. 133 - Georgetown Building Supply Plaza)
Georgetown, MA 01833
Hours: Wed-Fri 11am-5pm, Sat 8am-Noon
In order for us and our children to have an opportunity for Spring Soccer we need the cooperation from everyone in our community who will be down at the fields!
* For U4-U6-U8, each player is required to bring their own ball and water bottle
* Only 1 parent/guardian should stay to watch the practice/game (unless it is necessary to have other children in your care along with you)
* Both spectators and soccer players are required to wear a mask at all times
* Social distancing must be followed
* No more than 50 people can be on the entire field at one time
* Everyone is expected to adhere to these guidelines for the safety and respect of our entire community!
Refunds: Effective as of April 15th 2014 there will be NO refunds unless we are provided with a Dr.'s note prior to the 1st Game of the season. After the 1st game of the season THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
Late Fee: Effective on April 15th 2014 there will be a late fee for those who wish to register after March 1st 2017 for the Spring season
Base Cost: $80.00
Open to: Girls
In Grades: 3 to 4 for 2020-21 School year